Here are the email messages my mum and dad received after my birth was announced. Also read the sms messages received after my birth was announced.
- Great to hear your exciting news, hope you are all well!! Any pics would be happily accepted via email!!!
- Hi Clare, Congratulations to both you and Rob on your new edition, “Olive”. Hope you are settling into motherhood. Please send us some pics if possible we would love to see our “VIS baby”.
- Dear Clare and Rob,
Congratulations on the wonderful news with the arrival of Olive. I hope you are all doing very well and I’m looking forward to seeing photos and hearing more about your new life as a family.
Wishing the 3 of you all the very best
Best wishes, Gitte
- Great news. I wish the best to Olive. Kind regards,
- Well probably John sent me the photos, so had to write and say congratulations, thrilled for you both on the safe arrival of Olive Reilly. Glad all went well, and I believe you are home now, so take things easy and enjoy every minute with your beautiful daughter.
- Thank you for the great photos.. What a gorgeous girl!... mum and dad look pretty okay too - Looking forward to the next round of photos.
- Yeah Clare. Congrats, Greg Shaw
- Congratulations on the birth of a beautiful baby hope all are doing well, the three of you look lovely
Can’t wait to catch up again and share a couple of drinks to celebrate!
- So gorgeous! Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing the photos with me – they’re just wonderful. It sounds like all went well and to be home so soon is great. I’ll be looking forward to catching up via phone soon and hearing all about it! 9 weeks to go at this end, and counting.
- Hi Clare,
Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby girl, Olive! She looks gorgeous. Karen (Inge) will be very excited to hear your news on her return. She’s in Morocco now, returning 30 April. All the best!
- Hi Rob & Clare, Congratulations on Olive. Haven't seen the photos yet, can't wait to get home to see them. Can you add my home address to your mailing list, specially when sending photos of the Little Princess? Who does she look like?
- Dear Clare and Rob, Thank you for letting me know about the birth of Baby Olive. You can certainly make beautiful babies and I think such a good weight makes a newborn look less “baby wrinkly” and therefore prettier. I hope you continue to settle well and I’ll look forward to updates on her progress. Keep well and congratulations,
- Well done Clare and Rob, what a beautiful little woman is Olive. Thank you so much for forwarding the photos. Clare looked tired but so happy and so did Rob ( happy that is). You never realise how much you can love someone until you have a baby of your own. Mine are now nearly twenty and fifteen and a half and I still love looking at them and watching them do wonderful things. My wish for you all is for a happy and wonderful life together and that you have as much fun with Olive as I am having with mine. From here on in you will worry about her, love her, defend her, loose sleep over her and thank god for every day with her. My love to you all and your families.
- Hey Clare, Rob and Olive, Congratulations, what a little cutey! Glad all went well, bet she’s a little champ! Make sure you bring her in for a visit soon.
- Congratulations and lovely to meet Olive.
Beautiful baby from two beautiful people.
- Oh guys she's absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!
Glad to hear that it went well and that you have settled into home so quickly! Will give you a call in a couple of days to see how you are all going!
- Congratulations!!!! She is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the text message on Monday, it certainly made Monday a lot more exciting. ( : Glad to hear you are all doing well, and are back home already. Thanks heaps for the pictures, and make sure you keep 'em coming! Tara also sends her congrats and well wishes to you all.
- She's absolutely gorgeous, you both must be so proud! Hope to meet her soon.
- Congratulations and best wishes on the arrrival of Olive. Good to know all went well and I guess the wonder of it all holds you both spellbound.
- Dear Clare and Rob, Congratulations with the birth of your daughter. She looks beautiful and so does the mother. Take care and look forward to more photos.
- Hi Clare, Rob and Olive,
Congratulations on the birth of Olive. She looks great. She reminds me of what Caitlyn looked like when she was first born 22 months ago.
- Hey Hey Congratulations Mum and Dad. What a little beauty she is. Just gorgeous. And some great photos Robbo, though by looking at the second photo, I wonder if Clare could use some hand moisturiser or something? Speaking of Clare (hand aside) she looks stunning as always. I love the disbelief in her face in the first photo (whilst you are just cool, calm and collected....as ever. Enjoy this most exciting and wonderful addition to your life. Love the name Olive (would never have picked it)
- Dear Clare and Rob,
Thanks so much for sending us photos of your new edition of the family. Can you welcome Olive to the big wide world for us and give her a huge kiss from us three. Are you guys still in the Miller st residence?
- That's amazing, you all look terrific. Keep the photo's coming as you settle in to parenthood. I'm off on a round the world trip shortly, so update your address books to email@example.com. Again, congratulations on becoming parents!!!!!
Wonderful news, and we are looking forward to meeting Olive soon. Hope it all continues to go well, and she keeps up the good sleeping routine!
- She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to both of you. I look forward to meeting little Olive!
- Clare and Rob, Congratulations, a lovely little girl. Looks like mother and daughter are doing well !! By the way Rob, it is obviously true that athletic men have female offspring - and my two baby girls are doing fine !!!
- Hi Clare,
A big congrats to yourself and Rob!!!! Olive looks beautiful. Everyone here was excited yesterday to hear the news of her arrival. My sister gave birth to a big boy (over 9lbs!) named Dylan just yesterday. She didn’t make it to the hospital. It ended up being a home birth. Good luck for the busy times ahead and for continuing good sleeping habits from Olive.
- Rob and Clare - Congratulations on baby Olive!!!!!
- Congratulations to you both and welcome to dear little Olive. I hope it has all been going well so far. You have a big journey ahead with the start of parenthood but it will be worth every minute. OK< well maybe not EVERY minute as there will certainly be some trying times over the next few weeks – but things always get better. See I can say that as Mac is now 15 weeks and I feel the first 12 weeks are SO hard…but it gets better and everyone settles down. Lots of love from all of us. Great news. Look forward to meeting Olive in person.
- Hello Clare, Rob & welcome Olive,
Congratulations on the safe arrival of Olive we look forward to meeting her and introducing her to Ciara . It is hard to believe that we were in your position 8 months ago we both feel that Ciara has always been a part of our lives and could not imagine life without her. I am sure like their mums the girls will grow up to be best friends and no doubt have more than a few adventures together.
- Dear Rob and Clare (and welcome to the world baby Olive),
Congratulations to you both, it is wonderful to hear of your blessed news. Olive is beautiful and we are glad that all went well with the birth. We wish you and your daughter all the very best for the coming weeks and years and look forward to meeting Olive sometime in the not too distant future.
- Hey Clare – Congratulations on the successful delivery of Olive. You both look fit and healthy in all the photos – as does Rob, although his job was a lot easier. Hope your recovering well and look forward to catching up sooner rather than later!!
- Congratulations Clare & Rob!!
That’s great news!! Enjoy this special time together as a family getting to know little Olive. Keep in touch. I would love to hear more!
- Hi Clare, Rob and Olive,
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy your lovely daughter. You guys will be sensational parents. Look forward to meeting Olive in person one day.
- Congratulations, she is so so beautiful!!
- I knew it was a girl! Great pics, we can certainly see Clare's resemblance. We will call you in a couple of days, I know you must be adjusting still. We have a big shoot Friday night so perhaps I'll call Saturday – your Sunday?
- Hello to Clare, Rob, Olive and Nina, Amazing that you had your fantastic, beautiful daughter on the 16th April. That is our sister Jess's birthday. We rang Jess on that day and didn't give a thought to you and your joys of childbirth. Congratulations to you both. She is a lucky girl to have such wonderful parents and grandmother.
- Hi Clare and Rob, It was only yesterday that we were wondering whether or not you would have delivered! We are so excited for you both! Olive is absolutely beautiful, truly, not that we think anyone will need to convince either of you of that! An adorable name for a gorgeous little girl. We're sure you are both over the moon! We are glad everything went smoothly with the delivery and that you settling into family life nicely. We look forward to many more photos and more stories.Enjoy every amazing moment together.
- Clare & Rob, Congratulations, the long wait has been worthwhile! Trouble is looks like a change of plans as I had tentatively booked your first into our community as a prospective candidate for Benedictine life. Oh well, there is always next time I guess. Anyhow, look on the better side of the situation, you will have to bring Olive up for a visit in the future, just to show her where you were married. Keep up the good work.
- Rob, Claire and Olive...
Congratulations! The photo's are great and we appreciate you sharing them with us. You must be home now and from memory it is a thrill going away as two and coming home as three... nice.
- Hi Clare,
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl Olive Reilly!!!! She is gorgeous, what a little angel. How are you feeling? You look amazing in the pictures, motherhood is working for you, thanks for sending those through.
It was a real buzz, to come in this morning and read this wonderful news. I’m thrilled for you and Rob. Enjoy this special time together as a family and I look forward to having a cuddle some time soon when you’re ready to come in for a visit.
- Hi Clare, Rob and Olive,
John and I are just back from Monaco to read your news (and about 500 other emails). We are so thrilled for you. Can’t wait to meet olive soon. Enjoy your precious bundle – it is the adventure of your lives!
- Hi Clare, Rob and Olive!!
What fantastic news! I was thinking it must be soon so I am delighted to hear all went well and mother survived the labour!! By now you will have had a few days at home – quite amazing to have a little bundle in your home – enjoy! Hopefully Olive is letting you get some sleep so that exhaustion is not too bad – but you will discover how quickly you adapt to it all…
Will have to come visit next time we are in Melb – we get down there probably only once per year and I don’t know when the next trip is – but will keep you in mind!! I don’t have your current address so when you have a moment if you could send that through then there will be no excuses for not catching up!!
- Wow what a cutie, well done to both of you and welcome to Olive. You now have your hands full for the next 18 years or more, Good luck - only those with a sense of humour survive. Congratulations on being a family.
- The Wood family,
A huge congratulations to you both for the birth of your beautiful daughter Olive Reilly... you both must be very proud and excited as you start the next phase of your lives together.
Well, I hope that Olive is still sleeping wonderfully - you'd be lucky if she is a good sleeper...
- Hi Clare,
Congratulations! Of course she looks beautiful. I hope she is behaving and letting you get plenty of rest. Enjoy these early days. They pass in a flash.
- Hi Rob & Clare.
Congratulations on the safe arrival of baby Olive. She looks gorgeous. We hope that she brings as much joy into your lives as we have experienced with Zara. Maybe the two bubs will meet someday soon and swap stories!
- wow oh wow. Love the name, love your pictures! Rob you have a quirky skill of bring your creative into anything and everything! Olive looks so tiny, so in proportion too. Must have been your perfect pregnancy diet Clare!! Hope you are starting to recover Clare and make the most of the sleep you do get!!
You too can send an email message to Olive.