Margorie Olive Mason
Born: 14 Feb 1937
Parents: Herbert John Thomas Mason & Helene Elizabeth McPhee
Died: 12 Nov 2007
Margorie Olive Mason was the 5th child of Herbert Mason and Helene McPhee. She was born on the 14th of February 1937. She married John Glenmore Collins in 1955 (b. 1934, d. 1996). Her second marriage was to Desmond Lenord King. They were married in 1983. Marge died on the 12th November 2007.
- Debra Lee Collins, b. 1958. She married (1) Desmond Brian Smith, married 1976, b. abt 1955. She married (2) Graeme Lindsay Knaggs, married 1991, b. 1962.
- Carly Maree Knaggs, b. 1981.
- Dustin James Knaggs, b. 1985.
- Lisa Marie Collins, b. 1965. She married Scott Jacob in 1995. Current partner Peter Nash (Pete's business website: http://www.petenash.com.au/). Lisa founded Star FX, a Bundall-based makeup centre in 1997. The makeup school side of the business trains students to become internationally skilled makeup artists and stylists. It's service centre supplies world-class products and equipment to professionals and the public, while being available for makeovers to the public, commercial and film industry.
- Michelle Jayne Collins, b. 1966. She married Andrew Hutchings in1994.
- Keenan David Collins-Hutchings, b. 1995.
- Arum Collins Hutchings, b. 1998.
- Jonathon Desmond King, b. 1980.